This describes how to enable translations in farmOS.
- Enable the farmOS Localization (
- Add your desired language and download translations.
- Go to Administration > Configuration > Regional and language > Languages.
- Click "Add language"
- Select the desired language* and click "Add language".
- Wait for the language translations to be downloaded and updated.
- Go to Settings > Language and set the default language, if desired.
- Individual users can override the default language by editing their profile. Users that were created before changing the default language will need to be manually updated to use the new language.
* Note that farmOS has not been fully translated into every language in the list. To view the status of translations by language, visit https://localize.drupal.org/translate/projects/farm and select the version of farmOS that you are running.